National Sales Manager – Leeds
Job Title: National Sales Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 basic + Bonus
Site/Office Location: Leeds
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest and leading international energy suppliers in their search for a Business Development Manager. The firm has offices on all continents with a reputation second to none.
Working with the SME leadership team, this role will report directly into the Director of SME Sales and will be responsible for all activity in the UK direct sales and management programs, from creation of a specific strategy for the channel through to execution. The role requires someone from an energy supplier background, with a breadth of knowledge in the SME business market, alongside the track record of leadership, delivery and business relationship development.
• Lead and motivate the channel team to achieve targets
• Assess sales programs and recommend areas for improvement regarding effectiveness, efficiency and profitability
• Achieve financial targets set by the board for the division
• Develop a three-year plan for the unit, aligned with the overall business strategy
• Work closely with the marketing team to develop customer engagement programs and related activities
• Design a suitable reward structure for the team to incentivise exceptional performance
• Continuous liaison with senior management and team members on the team plans and developments.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
• Comes with four years’ experience in a similar role with an energy supplier
• Is confident in working independently and in a team
• Shows comfort in developing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly
• Can perform under pressure
• Commercial awareness in being able to cross-sell wider service offerings within the businesses capabilities
• Understanding of the whole lifecycle of the SME market customer journey.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for National Sales Manager – Leeds
The Role: The Energy Storage O&M Technician is a site-based role performing operational and...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: A leading renewable energy developer which is expanding its operations...
August 15th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading International Energy Provider are looking to recruit a...
August 9th, 2017
The Client: An opportunity to work with one of Scotland’s leading utility...
April 5th, 2017