Metering & Billing- Senior Energy Projects Officer
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider, to assist in the procurement of a new Senior Energy Projects Officer, managing the Metering & Billing for a reputable and highly regarded energy services team.
Core Role Function
This role will manage the diagnostic and functional aspects of the internal pre-payment heat monitor system. Also involve overseeing and improving the flow of payments through multiple systems used within the business and will co-ordinate the key channels of communication, which facilitate connectivity of the monitor unit.
Throughout the role responsibilities, the successful individual will identify and implement revisions and improvements to the embedded pre-payment systems, some account management and also assist in identifying new commercial growth potential and enhanced service delivery.
- Establish and manage the daily operations of an enhanced service delivery platform to support the energy monitor expanding service provision and growing customer base, keeping processes, procedures and evidence up to date, assessing and reporting performance, ensuring accuracy of recharging and complying with data capture requirements.
- Acquire and refine the knowledge required to become the energy monitor diagnostic coordinator. This will involve working closely with the manufacturer to determine the best and most cost effective solutions to improve the product and service.
- Ascertain any ongoing issues and troubleshoot to resolve.
- Manage the IT interface of the product (including the cloud system)
- Manage the interdependencies of the network communication services required to support the pre-payment system.
- Manage forecasting, compiling business plans and keeping the income and expenditure budgets continually and accurately updated.
- Accurately manage / audit reconciliations of monies collected for energy usage and reconcile all payment systems in accordance with client contracts
- Accurately manage / audit the transfer of monies collected for clients in accordance with client contracts by further developing the cloud systems capability to automate / administer correctly.
- Responsible for managing energy monitor finances
- Support performance management frameworks
- manipulate data and information from a wide variety of sources to produce bespoke reports
- support account managing key clients and to identify cross selling opportunities to increase income generation for the energy monitor
- Collaborate and share knowledge with colleagues
- Awareness of the legal frameworks for local authority trading and charging and be responsible for ensuring that the activities of are legally compliant
Knowledge and Technical Skills required
- Advanced Excel experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio, PowerPoint and Projects. Advanced excel is essential
- Experience in the management of successful customer relationships / strong account management and business development acumen
- Experience of working in a metering, billing and preferably product development function
- Understanding of current legislation surrounding Heat Metering & Billing
- Knowledge of competitor products, pre-payment markets and their drivers.
- Understanding of legal and financial issues surrounding the delivery of metering and billing projects.
- Ability to write compelling business cases
- Experience of using financial systems to manage income and expenditure, budgets and forecasting
- Ability to engage with other service areas such as finance, engineers, marketing, and IT specialists / developers.
- Energy related, environmental, IT / software programming qualification or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of .Net open source cross platform development and working with firmware advantageous.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Metering & Billing- Senior Energy Projects Officer
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
April 25th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy services consultancy,...
July 12th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017