Digital Marketing Manager – Electric Vehicle Charging
One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the Electric Vehicle rapid charging space, is looking to bolster its dynamic team with the appointment of a Marketing Manager. This is an opportunity to join a fast growing and innovative business and be at the forefront of the rapidly growing EV market in the UK.
Responsible for managing the company’s marketing and PR initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives. Works closely with the Service and BDM managers to ensure the business operates efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services within the B2B and B2C sectors
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, competitor activity, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with the BDM and Service Manager to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Preparation of presentations to partners and landlords
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, copywriting, digital and social media, SEO activity, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various marketing service agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for the business.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree qualification
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in the either, property, cleantech, or sustainability sector desirable, identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong presentation skills
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager – Electric Vehicle Charging
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of Europe’s leading...
January 1st, 2018