A young and fast growing renewable energy companies that are a leader in the space. They are helping fight climate change and reduce pollution creating a more sustainable future for the UK.
- Develop and deliver a coherent and effective marketing plan across multiple sections of the business
- To maintain and develop brand and image
- Cultivate strong relationships with Operational and Sales teams to support sales activity
- To identify tools and produce marketing campaigns and collateral to support sales activity both nationally and locally
- To develop and implement digital marketing plans to include, website, marketing automation, social media
- To manage external relationships effectively in order to deliver projects
- To maintain an annual calendar of marketing activity to support the business
- Ensure opportunities to develop the brand are maximised by effectively managing all public relations activity
- At least 2 years B2B marketing experience
- Evidence of implementing digital strategy and automated marketing campaigns to generate leads
- CIM Diploma desirable
- Good communication, both oral and written
- Creative and innovative
- Team Player
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Marketing Manager
Job Title: Head of Account Management Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
April 11th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading international Energy Solutions company are looking to...
January 16th, 2018
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading energy consultancy’s in...
January 1st, 2018
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy...
December 22nd, 2017