LNG Trader – EMEA
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA
Industry Sector: Energy Trading
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 80,000 + Bonus
Site/Office Location: London
Consultant: Andrew Green
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the largest commodity trading houses in the world in their search for an LNG Trader – EMEA. They have offices on all continents and market a full range of global energy commodities in nat gas, crude oil, and most refined products; power, coal and emissions. They include all simple swaps, options and collar products; and also have the ability to price and execute complex option structures. They also have involvement in fundamental energy and power markets and value-added assistance to help customers design strategies that align with their specific business risks, including optimisation of forward pricing and seasonal trends.
• Enhance the development of trading strategies across EMEA
• Evaluation of new market opportunities across EMEA
• Provide analytical report on Energy markets
• Work closely with commercial management & functions to set up new LNG indicies and trading platforms as they develop while enhancing desk hedging and execution capacity
• Support the LNG team to manage, quote, hedge, and trade in markets that the physical book is exposed to
• Generate income from discretionary trading
• Adhere to the code of conduct and compliance standards in all of their activities
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of energy trading markets and trading instruments.
• Prior trading experience, in addition to prior experience in a relevant area of IST e.g. as NGL’s, NAGP, structuring market analytics.
• Must have relevant experience across trading and functions including structuring, market analytics, trade control, and physical asset optimization
• Must have exposure in an LNG specific analytics role
• 7-10 years energy market experience ideally in trading role
• University degree in economics, engineering, mathematics or finance
• Ability to dynamic environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Numeracy and the ability to develop an analytical approach to solving problems
• Effective negotiating skills and ability to analyse and make decisions
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for LNG Trader – EMEA
The Role The Green Recruitment Company is working with a distributed solar company...
September 10th, 2017
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant Industry Sector: Sustainability Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 Site/Office Location:...
July 7th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a highly regarded energy services provider,...
October 6th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017