Lead Electrician (Senior) – Solar PV O&M – North UK
Industry: Renewable energy, ground mounted solar PV Operation & Maintenance
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a renewable energy company headquartered in Germany with global interests in wind, solar PV, biogas and solar PV panel trading, as well as related sectors.
Worldwide it employs over 1000 people and has offices in Germany, France, Italy, Austria and the USA. With over 15bn EUROS revenue and 17,000 employees worldwide.
Since 2010 the group has been active in the UK and to date has built over 105MW of onshore wind, 278MW of solar projects and owns a leading solar PV wholesaler and has 615 MW currently under operational control.
The UK team covers Operations, Project Development and Construction and Commercial Finance. The UK office also has links to central services teams based in Munich comprising Turnkey Construction, Project Financing, Operations Management and Corporate Finance.
- Competitive Salary depending upon experience
- Company bonus scheme and private health insurance
- In addition, the company invests in necessary training including Health and Safety, and provides learning agreement sponsorship for relevant LV and HV training to further your career development within the company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrician to join of of the UK’s leading providers of operation & maintenance services for utility scale solar farms. The core operational part of the role entails performing scheduled maintenance and corrective maintenance work.
For the senior candidate, the role also involves team leadership, and key involvement in reporting and health and safety processes.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience at LV, with strong preference for experience on ground mounted solar farms
- Trained to Nationally Recognized qualifications in LV operational works
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Full clean driving license
- C&G solar installation or similar
- CSCS or equivalent
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following traits
- Diligent attitude
- Ability and willingness to follow procedures with an emphasis on the importance of Health & Safety
- A strong team player
- Resilient with a willingness to work outdoors even in the winter
Ability to take initiative and and come up with practical solutions to faults, park issues, etc
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Davies
Apply for Lead Electrician (Senior) – Solar PV O&M – North UK
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer...
August 22nd, 2017
The Company: TGRC are partnered with a developer and solutions provider of solar...
August 10th, 2017
The Company: Our client, a fast-growing investment management business, is looking to hire...
July 4th, 2017
Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding Call off orders with external...
August 14th, 2017