Investment Analyst – Mexico
TGRC represents a leading global investment manager focusing on energy infrastructure. They are looking for a financial analyst to complement the current energy infrastructure investment team based in Mexico City.
Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation, asset management and execution of energy infrastructure investment opportunities with a primary focus on Mexico and Latin America. Focus sectors for the candidate will be development and pre-construction stage infrastructure projects in the power and clean energy sectors. As well as the execution of transactions, a significant part of the role will be to support the asset management of projects under construction and or in operation within Mexico and Latin America.
- Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of infrastructure investment opportunities with a primary focus on the Americas, with flexibility to work across other target regions;
- Assist in managing and reviewing all due diligence and structuring work-streams including the management of financial, legal and technical advisers;
- Analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis and market reviews;
- In depth examination of the investment portfolio to identify savings and other value enhancements such as refinancing;
- Prepare and review financial model updates from project companies;
- Updating fund forecast models to look at future projections for business planning, modelling of equity returns and key commercial and financial inputs (including debt facilities and further equity capital raisings);
- Support the asset management of projects under construction by performing budget reviews, bespoke operational analysis, liaising with partners, and day-to-day problem solving.
- Relevant infrastructure experience – ideally in renewables / energy
- Excellent financial modelling skills, with an eye for accuracy;
- Analytically rigorous and detail oriented
- Evidence of strong numerical, writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team;
- Educated to a degree level and above and can demonstrate a strong academic record
- Bilingual competency in English and Spanish with additional languages being a plus
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harriet Noble
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Investment Analyst – Mexico
THE CLIENT: Our client is a specialist Investment Manager who invest and manage...
August 18th, 2017
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a company who work with investors and...
June 19th, 2017
The Company: Our Client is a growing investment company, with this role being...
July 12th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017