Financial Analyst – Central London
The Green Recruitment Company represents an investment fund with an extensive asset portfolio within renewable energy across Europe. Our client is looking for an Analyst to join the investment team with a particular focus on solar assets.
Our client is looking to hire an experienced Analyst (1-2 years) into the Renewable Energy team to concentrate on supporting the origination, structuring and execution of deals with high quality, transparent and accurate financial modelling.
The candidate will be exposed to the variety of projects at various points of the investment cycle (investing, portfolio management and exit) and different levels of details (strategic, policy, economic as well as day-to-day management of the portfolio companies).
The “ideal” candidate will have worked on investments covering the entire capital structure, from equity through to mezzanine and senior debt and is likely to have gained some or all of their experience working in energy. The applicant should be action orientated with persuasive people skills in order to gather data and then model, assess, and present solid investment opportunities, as well as able to share in the responsibility of managing completed investments and partnerships. The candidate should have a solid understanding of project finance.
- Build and maintain complex financial models in a transparent, accurate and efficient way
- Support investment transactions though building and taking full ownership for financial models and the assumptions and structuring that underpins returns
- Gather and manage detailed data for live deals, potential investments and portfolio companies
- Undertake insightful analysis and produce clear, concise data for management reporting
- Build and a maintain a strong relationship with the Portfolio and Finance teams as well as our partnering development companies and other market participants
- Support business development with fast, focussed analysis and judge the right level of detail required for each decision
- Conduct periodic valuation of the portfolio companies
- Prior transactional experience preferred and strong analytical skills
- Numerate and highly competent with MS Excel
- Use of financial models for DCF/NPV valuation and some experience in financial model development
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive approach to problem solving
- Highly organised, logical, with good time management skills
- Personable and professional approach
- Strong communication skills both verbally and on papeR
- An interest in investment, finance and the infrastructure sector essential
- Experience of the Renewable Energy, Energy, Water or Construction sector beneficial on either client or funder side beneficial
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Financial Analyst – Central London
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents an independent Investment Fund Manager with...
July 31st, 2017
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading Fund Manager, headquartered in...
June 26th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a large and fast-growing company, who are market...
July 4th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a specialist consultancy that provide a wide variety...
July 11th, 2017