Investment Analyst – London
Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading Fund Manager, headquartered in London, with an established presence in UK Renewables. The firm oversees investments in Infrastructure and Real Estate internationally with over £2 billion of assets under management. The new role sits within an established team whose focus is on executing deals across renewable energy and infrastructure.
The main responsibilities for the position include:
- Support the origination, analysis, structuring, documentation and execution of investment opportunities;
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team including competitor analysis and market reviews;
- Assist in managing and reviewing all transaction due diligence including liaison with financial, legal and technical advisors;
- Assist in the preparation of materials for capital raising;
- Portfolio valuations: manage financial model integrity and forecasts, liaise with the fund valuer and develop internal processes;
- Budgeting and financial KPIs: provide 3rd party managers with annual budgets, manage admin, and ensure accurate monthly reporting;
- Project finance: understand lender requirements and satisfy reporting requirements.
We expect the ideal candidate to have the following attributes:
- A minimum of two years’ experience within investment management, valuation, corporate finance or M&A advisory with an understanding of renewable energy or infrastructure sectors.
- Well developed financial modelling skills, with good attention to detail;
- Rigorous and detail oriented with regard to numerical analysis, legal contract and report writing, ideally with experience in transaction and/or portfolio management;
- Able to explain key commercial drivers in relation to investment, valuation and portfolio management, especially concerning risk and value add;
- Able to explain, reason and present on complex matters;
- Able to demonstrate an enthusiastic, diligent approach to their work with a strong focus on personal development through active learning;
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks to agreed deadlines, and collaborate with teams and individuals across the business and its advisors;
- Shows strong interest in developing their sector expertise;
- Educated to degree level with relevant post-graduate qualifications.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Investment Analyst – London
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a well respected investment fund who...
May 4th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading independent infrastructure and...
April 7th, 2017
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a specialist advisory focused on the...
June 30th, 2017
THE CLIENT: Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading Fund Manager, headquartered in...
July 12th, 2017