Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (ICA technician) – Energy Storage
A leader in Renewable Energy development. They are a key player in the most innovative energy developments and technologies. A company with significant size, stability and room to grow,
Design, build, test and commission HMI screens, PLC code and supporting documentation for the Battery/Energy Management System
Instrumentation and Controls Engineer will be part of the engineering team reporting into a Senior ICA Engineer and the main responsibilities will be:
- Develop PLC code to defined standards
- Provide on-site commissioning support to implement control systems
- Develop HMI screens
- Willingness to travel in the UK and able to travel quarterly to the USA
- Degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering or equivalent qualifications with additional experience
- Knowledge of SCADA packages such as; Inductive Automation ignition, Wonderware, etc to develop HMI screens.
- Knowledge of scripting and databasing preferred Python/VBA)
- Programming of Allen Bradley PLCs.
- On site commissioning and testing of SCADA systems
- Experience of working within the Power Generation Industry would be beneficial
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Instrumentation and Controls Engineer (ICA technician) – Energy Storage
The Client: An established Energy Storage Company, with the feel of a starts...
May 24th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage company that has established itself over the...
July 13th, 2017
The Role: The Energy Storage O&M Technician is a site-based role performing operational and...
September 25th, 2017