Infrastructure Portfolio Associate
TGRC represents a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager with significant assets under management. They are going from strength to strength so require additional support across the data & reporting function for the business.
Assistance in the production of high quality and informative reports, to meet growing reporting requirements across the portfolio. Specific focus should be on improving the quality and consistency of data available for reporting and interaction between different IT systems.
- Execute a thorough data validation programme across all technical and financial information, to ensure accurate and consistent data is available in a timely manner. Work closely with key stakeholders such as PPA providers and technical team to continuously improve the range, quality and timeliness of data available.
This will then facilitate the delivery of high quality automated reports, to meet growing reporting requirements; most of which are listed below.
- Design and implementation of reporting templates
- Work with current IT providers to ensure integrity and efficiency of communication between IT systems.
- Operational and financial reporting for the infrastructure team and wider group. This should be at fund level and also asset class as the team continue to diversify and invest in new areas, for example wind or storage assets.
- Provide suitable MI in response to adhoc queries from the infrastructure team and wider group, aiding informed decision making
- Extremely strong academics
- Technically strong with an eye for detail. Potentially 2+ year’s previous experience in business analysis / partnering roles, reporting to a variety of stake holders.
- Strong Excel skills, including VBA.
- IT Infrastructure knowledge, ideally with software including MS Dynamics NAV and Tableau.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Infrastructure Portfolio Associate
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading Fund Manager, headquartered in...
June 26th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading, international energy and...
April 25th, 2017