Infrastructure Associate – Energy Storage (Switzerland)
The Green Recruitment Company represents a Swiss Investment Manager who are looking to add an Investment Associate to the team for their Energy Storage fund.
- Identification and assessment of energy storage investment opportunities
- Analysis of pipeline projects that fit the specified investment criteria
- Construction and maintenance of financial models
- Assisting in the due diligence and transaction execution for proposed investments ▪ Preparation of investment committee materials, internal memoranda and other documents
- Maintaining up-to-date in-depth research in respect of political and economic factors affecting countries that are relevant to the Fund and its pipeline
- Reviewing investment portfolio performance and assist in analysing and reporting results for stakeholders
- Three to five years’ experience, ideally in an infrastructure- or renewable energy-related role, preferably from an advisory, lending or sponsor background
- Exceptional academic credentials in the area of business economics, with focus on finance; MBA is a plus Very good analytical and superb financial modelling skills with the ability to build financial models from scratch and draw appropriate conclusions from their output
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal oriented; a self starter who is highly motivated and hard working
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- German fluency is an advantage, although not necessary
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Infrastructure Associate – Energy Storage (Switzerland)
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest...
October 23rd, 2017
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading energy consultancy’s in...
January 1st, 2018
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represent a market leading infrastructure fund who...
September 26th, 2017
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a Swiss Investment Manager who are...
February 13th, 2018