I+C Business Development Manager
Job Title: I+C Business Development Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000 + £4,800 Car + Commission
Site/Office Location: Home Based
Consultant: Andrew Green
Our client is an independent energy management consultancy dedicated to delivering a top-quality service. Our client is planning on expansion and is looking to recruit talented personnel into its team. The business has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years and holds an excellent reputation in the space.
You will have a multi-faceted role that focuses upon sales and developing the company long term, crafting new relationships. The client offers in-house value-added services such as bureau, trading and energy management.
• Keep the development team on track by providing day to day technical management and process guidance on development activities.
• Plan and prepare future projects by outlining realistic yet challenging deadlines.
• Work within the sales team to generate new business through consultative responsible selling, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Respond to all sales enquires and allocated sales leads, following these up in a professional and timely matter.
• Ensure that all risks are considered early on and that commercial controls are adhered to.
• Proactively create and maintain relationships with all company supporting teams to deliver a positive experience for new clients.
• In keeping with company protocols, maintain client data and records.
• Minimum 3 years in a direct sales/ Business Development role – in an energy sales role.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent, is highly desirable.
• Able to strategically plan and prepare for the future.
• It is important to be fluent in your communications both verbal and written.
• Be willing and able to travel across the UK extensively – must hold a valid driver’s license.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for I+C Business Development Manager
Job Title: Senior Account Manager (Gas) Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
April 11th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: Due to anticipated growth, The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside...
November 15th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of Europe’s leading...
November 10th, 2017