I+C Business Development Manager
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for an I+C Business Development Manager. The consultancy has a reputation second to none across the UK market. The company offers utility solutions and is well placed in the energy purchasing and water management space. Employing nearly 100 staff, the award-winning company serves over 1500 clients and boasts an impressive client retention rate.
Leading the whole sales cycle from prospecting client proposals to contract negotiation and closure, the business development manager is responsible for ensuring targets are met. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to nurture and secure long-term client revenues, whilst increasing the market share of the company. This is ensured by the responsibility to drive new sales opportunities and developing exciting new leads.
This homebased BDM role is a rewarding career opportunity for someone who is target driven and revels in communicating with people at all levels.
- Devising plans and strategies to drive sales, whilst ensuring the practice of effective techniques to meet the client’s needs.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
- Strong desire to meet targets.
- Maintaining that commercial controls are observed.
- Identifying risks at a manageable stage.
- Following up and closing sales proposals in an efficient, professional manner.
- Continuous liaison with team members on the team plans and developments.
- Organising precise client records.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience in a Business Development role (3 years minimum).
- Experience working in the Utilities/Energy Brokerage sector.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate on the phone and the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills (CRM experience).
- Full valid UK driving licence.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Brookes
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for I+C Business Development Manager
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy...
December 22nd, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier...
January 17th, 2018
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a large, independent energy...
January 2nd, 2018
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading...
October 27th, 2017