I+C Business Development Manager
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancy’s in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
• Keep the development team on track by providing day to day technical management and process guidance on development activities.
• Plan and prepare future projects by outlining realistic yet challenging deadlines.
• Work within the sales team to generate new business through consultative responsible selling, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Respond to all sales enquires and allocated sales leads, following these up in a professional and timely matter.
• Ensure that all risks are considered early on and that commercial controls are adhered to.
• Proactively create and maintain relationships with all company supporting teams to deliver a positive experience for new clients.
• In keeping with company protocols, maintain client data and records.
• Minimum 3 years in a direct sales/ Business Development role – in an energy sales role.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent, is highly desirable.
• Able to strategically plan and prepare for the future.
• It is important to be fluent in your communications both verbal and written.
• Be willing and able to travel across the UK extensively – must hold a valid driver’s license.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for I+C Business Development Manager
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy...
November 23rd, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a highly regarded energy services provider,...
October 6th, 2017
The Role: Ensure O&M contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Energy Storage...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017