I+C Account Manager – Home Based
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: Account Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Flexible Depending on Experience
Site/Office Location: Home Based
Consultant: Andrew Green
Are you an experienced Account Manager with strong I&C experience? Do you have experience in handling high value and strategically important customers? The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading energy consultancy who work within all areas of utility management. They are looking for an experienced energy Account Manager to focus on their corporate clients.
As a specialist procurement consultancy, our client are experts within energy and utilities. Helping both SME, I&C businesses with their energy.
As a Corporate Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all high value and strategically important customers. You will be the main point of contact for the customer, gaining an understanding of the customers’ business and energy challenges. Furthermore, you will develop a strategy to meet these needs, increase revenue and broaden stakeholder engagement through the development of working relationships with client decision makers and senior contacts. Other duties will include:
• Develop strategies for the proactive management of a portfolio of corporate customer account ensuring that all services are delivered to all clients.
• Ensuring customer retention through development of additional product and service opportunities and by proactive engagement with senior decision makers.
• Tailor account management strategies and activities to meet the individual needs of the customers’ needs.
• Proactively manage communications and activities to ensure a timely and profitable recurring income stream.
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure that expectations are clear and understood so that a first class service is provided to the customer.
• Keep abreast of industry developments in areas including energy supply contract procurement, gas and electricity commodity market conditions, energy efficiency measures and regulatory changes.
• At least 3 years’ account management experience working within energy/ utilities industry and dealing with business corporate customers.
• Strong knowledge of energy procurement products and processes.
• Strong negotiation skills specifically within contract negotiation.
• Ability to identify customer needs and develop strong relationships.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
Apply for I+C Account Manager – Home Based
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Depending...
March 15th, 2017
Working with a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider, this role is looking for...
January 26th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider,...
December 22nd, 2016
Summary: Our client are a market leading Energy Solutions Company who have recently...
January 27th, 2017