Home Based Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 + Car + Commission
Site/Office Location: Home Based
Regional Coverage: National
Consultant: Andrew Green
One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK space. They have recently developed a unparalleled market strategy that sees them innovate above and beyond the current market. You will drive the strategy forward and pitch for some of the largest energy contracts within the UK space.
• To develop and close, from pre-made appointments, business opportunities with new clients.
• To be able to self-generate leads to promote and sell brands industry-leading range of energy services
• To be able to identify and understand a customer’s wants and needs and be able to sell the appropriate energy solution.
• To continuously review the energy market and competitive landscape to identify new technologies / opportunities and potential new business
• To represent the firm at industry and customer events
• Be able to hit and exceed targets set out by the management team
• Proven track record of exceeding sales targets – business to business
• A track record in energy sales B2B would be beneficial
• Passionate about sales and client negotiation
• Exceptional interpersonal skills leading to the closure of business transactions
• Professional, friendly and outgoing personality with strength of character
• Confident speaker with exceptional presentational skills
• Strong communicator at all levels
• Initiative and self-drive
• Commercial awareness
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Team player
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Home Based Business Development Manager
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with an energy consultancy that...
December 1st, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy...
October 27th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 13th, 2017