Head of Technical – Singapore – Solar PV
About Our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the solar space with more than USD 1.8 billion of renewable energy projects deployed. Having developed an industry-leading utility-scale solar business, our client is now looking for a team to replicate the success in the Commercial & Industrial space.
The business involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders. The customers pay for the power over 25 years while Our client handles all investment, construction and operation.
Our client is looking to hire a full-time employee to lead the technical operations of its Commercial & Industrial business. This is a senior leadership position which will initially manage a small team of technical employees on the ground in countries where we are developing projects. We see this evolving to lead a larger team of 30-40 people as the business scales.
- Build and manage local project management teams in each operating country; oversee efforts to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Select and on-board suppliers including EPCs and engineering consultants. Engage in commercial negotiations and maintain relationships.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for (SOPs) for rooftop solar projects (including system size estimation, yield modelling, export analysis, etc).
- Liaise with existing technical engineering team in India to provide seamless technical services throughout the Commercial & Industrial business line.
- Support business development team in preparation of technical portions of bids.
- Guide and support efforts for optimization of PV system performance; provide technical direction / support during performance monitoring or maintenance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5 years of project management experience on rooftop solar projects with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Graduate from a premier university with a degree in engineering. Graduate degree and/or related professional qualifications considered a positive.
- Experience with maintaining minimum functional specification (MFS), commissioning checklists, and SOPs for rooftop solar projects
- Knowledge of project management, engineering and solar specific software such MS Project, AutoCAD, PVSyst, Meteonorm, SolarGIS, Helioscope, Sketchup, etc.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Head of Technical – Singapore – Solar PV
The Company: Our client is a leading multinational Solar PV component manufacturer, and...
July 12th, 2017
The Solar PV Yield Expert will focus on supporting clients in the development of new...
October 24th, 2017
We are looking for a senior renewable energy engineer with experience of working...
July 3rd, 2017
About the Company A renewable energy company headquartered in Munich with global interests...
October 10th, 2017