Head of Technical – Singapore – Solar PV
About Our Client:
Our client is a global leader in the solar space with more than USD 1.8 billion of renewable energy projects deployed. Having developed an industry-leading utility-scale solar business, our client is now looking for a team to replicate the success in the Commercial & Industrial space.
The business involves developing, constructing, financing and operating solar systems on the roofs of multi-national corporations and national leaders. The customers pay for the power over 25 years while Our client handles all investment, construction and operation.
Our client is looking to hire a full-time employee to lead the technical operations of its Commercial & Industrial business. This is a senior leadership position which will initially manage a small team of technical employees on the ground in countries where we are developing projects. We see this evolving to lead a larger team of 30-40 people as the business scales.
- Build and manage local project management teams in each operating country; oversee efforts to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Select and on-board suppliers including EPCs and engineering consultants. Engage in commercial negotiations and maintain relationships.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for (SOPs) for rooftop solar projects (including system size estimation, yield modelling, export analysis, etc).
- Liaise with existing technical engineering team in India to provide seamless technical services throughout the Commercial & Industrial business line.
- Support business development team in preparation of technical portions of bids.
- Guide and support efforts for optimization of PV system performance; provide technical direction / support during performance monitoring or maintenance.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5 years of project management experience on rooftop solar projects with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Graduate from a premier university with a degree in engineering. Graduate degree and/or related professional qualifications considered a positive.
- Experience with maintaining minimum functional specification (MFS), commissioning checklists, and SOPs for rooftop solar projects
- Knowledge of project management, engineering and solar specific software such MS Project, AutoCAD, PVSyst, Meteonorm, SolarGIS, Helioscope, Sketchup, etc.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Head of Technical – Singapore – Solar PV
Purpose of The Role To manage a number of solar assets by ensuring...
April 12th, 2017
The Company: Our client is an international presence and offer the candidate a...
July 12th, 2017
The Company TGRC are partnered with a commercial distributed solar company based in...
August 24th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a well-established Solar PV expert. They are prided...
July 17th, 2017