Head of Sales
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a rapidly expanding energy consultancy with their search for a Head of Sales. The company is in it’s younger years and each individual holds significant influence in shaping the direction they head in. The business has a young, entrepreneurial and focussed environment – to be successful, you must not be willing to be one of the crowd; you will innovate and run with your position.
The ideal candidate will be a personable, effective people manager with a proven background of leading and motivating a commission based field Sales and Account Management Team. Successful involvement and demonstrable experience in developing sales strategies for new business and retention is also required. You must be comfortable working alongside senior executives of a company, leading meetings and presentations up to Director level. Energy industry experience is essential.
The role offers the potential to develop into a board level sales director position within the next 18-24 months.
• Set and deliver a strategic sales plan in agreement with the senior management team
• Establish relationships within new customers in order to develop high margin orders
• Develop sales processes which are repeatable and effective
• Manage prospect information and record activity for analysis
• Work alongside senior management team and colleagues to deliver projects as they are secured
• Develop relationships with new customers to create long term partnerships
• Qualify value to the business and assign appropriate commercial arrangements, negotiate and close opportunities Project manage effectively to ensure agreed services are delivered appropriately and timely
• Raise the brand and product awareness
• Take complete ownership for service delivery and address any issues
• Anticipate problems and proactively resolve Identify and mitigate competitive threats
• Communicate complex information clearly Be proactive about growing knowledge of the industry and clients and sharing this with the team
• Commit to a culture of excellence and continuous improvement and make suggestions for improvement
• Supporting the wider needs of the business as required
• Highly effective leadership skills with the ability to maximise the performance of your team
• Hands on leadership style focussed around coaching, feedback and people development
• An established track record in sales and business development
• Demonstrable success developing high value orders across multiple sectors
• An established customer network in markets which will provide future opportunities
• Sufficient technical knowledge to understand customer requirements and involve the most appropriate people
• IT proficient with the willingness to use data appropriately
• Drive and passion to work in a dynamic, fast-growth environment
• Passionate and enthusiastic about providing service excellence to clients
• Communicates professionally, commercially and intelligently at senior level
• Proven success and drive for growing and building positive relationships in a business setting
• Highly effective, energetic and motivated
• Understanding of how to excel in the energy sector
• Advanced Microsoft Office user
• Full clean UK driving licence
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Head of Sales
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancy’s...
October 23rd, 2017
Job Title: Electricity Forecasting Team Leader Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
November 10th, 2017
The Client: We are working with a rapidly growing Energy Consultancy in their...
September 27th, 2017
Job Title: Bureau Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000...
June 9th, 2017