Head of Industrial Energy Management
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been exclusively engaged by a leading global, multidisciplinary classification, strategy & technical assurance Consultancy to engage a new Head of Sector; Industrial Energy Management & Efficiency
This role will have European line management responsibilities, sitting within the Sustainability team with a focus on Industrial Energy management and the associated efficiency solutions relevant to industrial energy management and relevant consultative services offerings.
- Business Development; lead the BD strategy, retain existing clients, generate new business and promote new innovations.
- Commercial; grow the team organically, into new, market-relevant sectors, to keep the business at the forefront of energy-related trends.
- Financial; Responsible for the Annual Operating Plan including developing and agreeing quarterly forecasts and meeting profit targets.
- Line-management; Direct line management responsibility for 10 staff with an ambition to increase manning four folds over the next couple of years.
- Professional expertise – demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in Industrial energy management and compliance; participates in continuous professional development. Capable of understanding the wide variety of markets, buyers, regulators, competitors and other forces that shape the rapidly changing renewable energy market.
- Management – provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and co-ordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives. The ability to envision and motivate others who don’t report to them, to achieve a mutual goal.
- Business Development – identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Systematic – uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively; monitors progress and takes action where deviations are observed. Capable of managing several tasks at once and working under time pressure.
- Educated to degree level, in a relevant discipline.
- Substantial experience of working within the industry understanding the market drives and challenges.
- Previous experience and knowledge of ISO 50001 energy Management scheme
- Significant leadership and line management experience.
- Exceptional commercial awareness, result orientation and proven business development ability within this sector.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Head of Industrial Energy Management
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider,...
July 5th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide...
August 8th, 2017
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
May 18th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017