Head of Account Management
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: Head of Account Management
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £70,000 + package
Site/Office Location: North West
Consultant: Andrew Green
One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK space. They have recently developed a unparalleled market strategy that sees them innovate above and beyond the current market. You will drive the strategy forward and lead the account management for some of the largest energy contracts within the UK space.
• To manage a team of account managers in order to renew and develop relationships with existing customers to increase the revenue and profit on these accounts.
• To ensure services are delivered to the client that meet and exceed expectations, providing first line support for account managers and escalation
• route for customer issues.
• To be able to help account managers identify and understand a customer’s wants and needs and be able to help them sell the appropriate solution.
• To provide accurate assessments of revenue risks and opportunities within the sector
• To manage the cash and debt position for the sector in line with targets
• To continuously review the energy market and competitive landscape to identify new technologies / opportunities and potential new business
• To represent the business at industry and customer events
• Be able to hit and exceed revenue targets.
• Experienced in blue chip account management .
• Experienced in selling solutions to existing clients
• Experience of Manage a team of professionals
• Board Level Negotiations
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Leadership skills to effectively direct, coach, support & delegate
• Understanding of a P&L account
• Strong commercial acumen; results driven
• Excellent interpersonal, communication & stakeholder management skills
• High levels of self-motivation with the initiative to learn and drive both personal and others development
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C grade including Maths and English
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Head of Account Management
Summary: Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades...
April 25th, 2017
Job Title: Commercial Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
June 9th, 2017
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant Industry Sector: Sustainability Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 Site/Office Location:...
July 7th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017