Graduate Energy Analyst – Cardiff
Energy & Carbon
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Site/Office Location: Cardiff
Consultant: Andrew Green
The company are a renowned energy procurement partner, specialising in a wide range of procurement services. The firm works across the public, private and third sectors, delivering an outstanding service in each. They have rapid expansion plans in place and this role holds capacity to manage in the future.
Working within the Trading & Risk Management team, the Graduate Energy Analyst is responsible for providing administrative support to Sales and Account Managers in order to deliver a high-quality customer service to customers.
• Provide a fast, efficient response to all external or internal queries, including liaising with suppliers, customers and colleagues
• Provide administrative support to the Trading & Risk Management team to ensure all necessary documents and reports are provided on time, including checking site and customer data is correct on Workbooks and Newtilities, updating customers regarding the tender process and obtaining any missing data and following up for acceptances
• Be responsible for client and site additions to the flexible collective contracts, ensuring these are handled in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist in individual client flexible tenders where required
• Build effective relationships with suppliers to ensure queries are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Attend supplier meetings/events and customer meetings with the Flexible Pricing Lead as part of relationship development where appropriate
• Proactively develop knowledge of energy markets, flexible products, trading/risk management, tendering process and terminology
• Prioritise work to ensure customer service levels are met
• Process all new business including setting up new accounts or sites and preparing them for tender
• Keep Workbooks and Newtilities database up to date, proactively following up anything outstanding and liaising with relevant personnel to ensure effective channels of communication are maintained
• Identify and update the system with site acquisitions or site vacations
• Report any complaint following the agreed internal process
• Keep abreast of industry developments, particularly in the area of energy supply contract procurement
• Maintain an understanding of all the services the Company has to offer
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to all customers and other stakeholders
• Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required
• Experience in a similar Utilities/Customer Service role (Desirable)
• Knowledge of energy procurement products and processes and supplier processes (Desirable)
• Experience in handing a wide range of queries by telephone and email (Desirable)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to prioritise own workload, work quickly under pressure and react to unexpected variances in demand
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Computer literate with strong MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Use of database systems (Desirable)
• Positive, professional and focused work ethic
• Flexible and active team player
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Graduate Energy Analyst – Cardiff
The Company: Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide...
August 8th, 2017
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
May 18th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider,...
July 5th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
April 25th, 2017