Financial Analyst – Business Development
Our client develops, finances and manages renewable energy assets across Europe and are considered one of the “key players” within the renewable sector. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their London office.
Reporting to the Business Development Director OR Regional Development Manager (dependent on experience). Responsibilities include:
- Creating excel models from scratch for renewable energy projects with and without financing
- To be able to value projects for acquisitions or sale;
- Working with relevant teams to help optimise projects
- Understanding tax in relevant countries and jurisdictions
- Working on existing project models and being able to create macros as required
- Carry out other “ad-hoc”activities required to achieve Company’s objectives and engaging in industry events & consultations so the company can act on new trends;
- To carry out any internal management reporting required
- University Degree in Engineering / Sciences or Commercial subjects
- 3-5 years’ experience in renewables/modelling
- Previous financial analysis of renewable energy projects
- Experience financial modelling of Wind and Solar projects
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance and Project Finance
- Knowledge of accounting, financial analysis
- Fluent in English. Additional European language a bonus
- Excel, MS Office, Macros skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Financial Analyst – Business Development
THE CLIENT: The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading independent infrastructure and...
April 7th, 2017
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a Global consulting firm, with more...
January 23rd, 2017
Job Title: Energy Trader Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
March 15th, 2017
THE COMPANY: The Green Recruitment Company represents a well respected investment fund who...
May 4th, 2017