Engineering Manager – Energy Storage
A leading renewable energy developer which is expanding its operations in Energy Storage. The client is particularly well position to continue leading the charge for project development in the UK and internationally.
- You will be required to manage an engineering team to secure the delivery of support to countries that are developing energy storage
- Work with close technical teams and business development team
- Support third party bids
- Set up UK storage engineering then later expand to EMEA region
- Drive down life cycle cost through interdepartmental team work and technical innovation
- Support engineering innovations
- Ensure and manage project delivery of projects and products to EMEA region
- Line manage engineers
- Manage and share ideas with engineers being brought in from other departments to assist on storage projects
- Energy storage knowledge (although not necessarily experience)
- Breadth of engineering knowledge including mechanical electrical and control/structures
Knowledge of product development and delivery
- Project delivery and project development experience
- Great time management
- Presenting, data analysis and report writing skills
- Understanding of the complexity of energy storage systems both technically and commercially
- Management experience of engineering teams internationally
- Ability to manager systems engineers a storage integration engineers
- Experience of interacting with clients in a sales support role
- Engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer status would be preferred
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
Apply for Engineering Manager – Energy Storage
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017
The Client: A large international energy provider. Our client has a history of...
August 2nd, 2017
The Organisation: A leader in Renewable Energy development. They are a key player...
September 18th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well-respected energy company, looking to...
July 17th, 2017