Energy Storage – Senior Business Development Manager – USA – East Coast
A cutting-edge company in the fast-growing energy storage market. A well-respected institution they have significant technical expertise in their current energy storage team and are looking to add a highly experience BDM to join their ranks and expand throughout North America.
There is scope for pure individualist sales/business development managers and for those with managerial experience or aspirations. The company is growing fast there is room for different skill sets and those with different aspirations.
- Identifying market opportunities, generating leads, and delivering won business
- Managing the entire enterprise-type sales cycle with an awareness to software development cycle
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Completing sign off with C-suite executives at board level
- Taking ownership of client relationships and market segments to ensure you realise your full potential.
- Building a long-term, strategic pipeline with a focus on stable, continued growth
- Reporting directly to Head of Sales and Marketing
- Degree educated
- MBA (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in business development/sales in renewable energy projects (Energy Storage, Solar or Wind)
- Ability to get opportunities across the finishing line
- Strong analytical capability
- Ability to structure complex deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience dealing with utilities, developers, IPPs EPCs and integrators
- Extensive existing network with Utilities and Developers
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Storage – Senior Business Development Manager – USA – East Coast
The Role: Ensure O&M contractual and statutory compliance for a portfolio of Energy Storage...
September 25th, 2017
The Client: An innovate energy storage multinational company that has established itself over...
January 2nd, 2018
The Client: We are working for one of the UK’s leading developers...
February 8th, 2018
The Organisation: A leader in Renewable Energy development. They are a key player...
September 18th, 2017