Energy Storage – R&D Technical Analyst – Greater London
An established Energy Storage Company, with the feel of a starts up, that has led research and development for over a decade. The company operates throughout the UK and internationally.
Our client has just been through a highly successful round of investment. They are now at an important point in commercialisation and growth and are looking for the right people to push them to massive commercial success.
By joining this company at this important stage, you will have the opportunity to play an important role in shaping your future work as well as the company’s future.
The Technical Data Analyst:
- Work in the R&D department and report to the R&D Manager
- Monitor and assess equipment performance and producing reports and statistics
- Interpreting raw data and identifying any anomalies and specific trends
- Designing methods for extracting and storing raw data from the system
- Develop methods for reporting and analysing system performance (Matlab/Scilab)
- Deciding report frequency and key measurements in conjunction with the development team
- Draft performance/system health reports for internal team to help company prioritise
- Help R&D with data processing (Matlab / Scilab)
Qualifications and Experience
- High level MATLAB and/or Scilab coding ability for data analysis
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in numerate discipline (science or engineering)
- High level MS Excel skills
- 2/3 years’ experience within the energy sector is ideal
- Eager to learn, attention to detail for anomalies, curious nature and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Great communication skills (fluent English)
- Organised, driven, logical
- Right to work in E.U.
What is on offer
- Top end training to get you up to speed with their unique approach to energy storage
- A chance to become an early, leading member in a future global leader
- Freedom and flexibility to approach problems with your own creativity
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Will Mackay
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Storage – R&D Technical Analyst – Greater London
This role is within a team which supports a range of clients –...
April 18th, 2017
Summary: Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades...
April 25th, 2017
The Client: An established Energy Storage Company, with the feel of a starts...
May 24th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Bids Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000...
March 15th, 2017