Energy Storage Engineer – Dubai/Madrid
TGRC are working with a solar PV developer with presence across the Middle East, Europe, India, Australia and Latin America. The business is focused on building a sustainable future through quality and technical innovation. As a result, they are looking to hire an energy storage engineer.
The role is to be based either in Madrid or Dubai and requires the individual to develop concepts of Energy Storage solutions. Covering systems concepts factoring electrical, thermal, mechanical and operational parameters. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Estimate schedules and resources
- Assess design reviews and implement security systems and other software’s and routinely tests
- Oversee development and installation
- Identify battery system requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide support
- Experience & knowledge in storage provisioning
- Experience in energy storage software’s
- Flexibility to learn new storage technologies
- Must have an engineering degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 3-5 years experience
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jenita Nandha
Apply for Energy Storage Engineer – Dubai/Madrid
The Client: Our client is a long-established demand response business providing energy solutions...
March 27th, 2017
Job Title: ...
February 20th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading energy solutions provider are currently looking for an...
November 17th, 2016
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is currently seeking an experienced Senior/...
November 21st, 2016