Regional Energy Manager
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a leading energy services and facilities management business, seeking an Energy Solutions Manager to design, develop and deliver on a variety of innovative energy reduction solutions across the allocated estate (Commercial/Industrial/Retail)
- Identify relevant technologies and solutions that could be used to reduce the operational energy spend
- Prepare technical and non-technical energy reports
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure that all opportunities for reducing energy consumption are realised
- Involve and interact with staff and internal and external clients at all levels
- Support the wider business services on energy, environment and training issues.
- Constantly review energy usage on sites and review performance of enhancements against budget
- Manage client expectations whilst influencing the client to consider solutions that are beneficial for the long-term energy strategy
- Understand client objectives and match service delivery appropriately
- Lead strategic communication and hold the main relationship with the client
- Develop business cases for improving energy efficiency
- Forge relationships to organically grow business opportunities
- Understand and implement current energy legislation
- BEng/MEng in Electrical/Mechanical/Energy Engineering related field is required (or equivalent).
- In depth knowledge of energy management, procurement and UK energy legislation.
- Capable of carrying out in-depth Energy Surveys
- Competent to produce energy budgets detailing consumption, costs and margin
- Knowledge of onsite energy generation technologies and knowledge smart technologies including demand response and energy storage preferred
- Capable of building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal and external clients and other contacts
- Demonstrable influencing ability, with a competency for selling
- Self-motivated with the initiative to learn, pro-active attitude
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible to travel to client site locations as required
- A valid UK driving license
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Regional Energy Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading, global energy services...
January 8th, 2018
Summary: Split location, 3-4 days Liverpool and 1-2 days London per week. 3...
December 7th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be partnered with a leading energy...
October 17th, 2017