Senior Energy Manager (Home Based).
Energy & Carbon
The Energy & Service Assurance Manager is a member of the Technical Services team to ensure outstanding service is provided to a defined list of customers on multi-site estates
The position is responsible for making sure the team deliver the Energy consumption reductions agreed on behalf of the client and acting for the client’s best interests at all time and as such expectations of performance from the business will be high always.
To safeguard that all energy efficiency projects are delivered and aim to exceed saving targets.
Ultimately responsible for service satisfaction and the operational success for a specific service or group of services to their clients.
- Monitoring of multi-site energy project performance under IPMVP principles
- To provide substantiated reports to the Head of Energy & Service Assurance on the status of each energy project including improvement plans where necessary.
- To verify savings prior to project implementation
- To ensure that the EMC is delivering savings through remote optimisation
- To take ownership of Project Tracking within SMARTView (EICT)
- To motivate all team members assigned to the project to ensure high quality deliverable are produced.
- To own and deliver energy savings from early conception to handover, sign off and to ensure our contractual requirements are met.
- Implement and monitor a system of works to ensure that energy savings are continually achieved and monitored.
- Attend site to review progress and ensure energy saving measures are being implemented in the correct manner.
- Experience of a Service Delivery Management role or Energy Management role managing complex managed services solutions.
- An excellent working knowledge of Energy Management and Service Delivery Management principles and process.
- Ideally have previous knowledge of Monitoring & Verification processes & protocols under IPMVP Principles
- Ideally have previous engineering/building services knowledge
- Technical understanding of building services and control systems (HVAC, Lighting, Refrigeration, ITC etc.)
- Technical understanding of BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Energy Manager (Home Based).
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider,...
December 22nd, 2016
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider, in need of an...
January 4th, 2017
Job Title: Graduate Energy Analyst Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
February 15th, 2017
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Depending...
March 15th, 2017