Energy Projects Officer – Nottingham
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer to support the Energy Projects Service Manager in effectively delivering ambitious renewable energy generation projects.
You will identify, design and coordinate renewable energy projects (particularly Solar PV) that will help our client to meet their exciting Carbon Management Plan targets to reduce energy use, cost and carbon emissions as well as generating commercial income streams.
- Experience of providing technical support by identifying suitable buildings that would benefit from renewable technologies, producing renewable energy planning and grid connection applications and producing technical drawings showing proposed solar PV designs and outputs
- Practical understanding EPCs (Energy Performance Certificate) and structural surveys
- Experience of analysing and reporting on the efficiency and performance of renewable energy assets
- Self-motivated, conscientious and responsive. An ability to work flexibly to changing demands and tight timescales
- Experience of working on projects and advising on issues related to carbon emissions in relation to a wide range of property types and operations
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Gibson
Apply for Energy Projects Officer – Nottingham
Summary: Our client, a leading multidisciplinary engineering company are seeking a Senior Energy...
June 21st, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are engaged by a leading energy supplier...
August 17th, 2017
Summary: Our client are a leading international energy solutions company who work on...
April 25th, 2017
The Company: My client is a long-term developer, investor and operator of public...
July 12th, 2017