Energy Projects Officer – Nottingham
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer to support the Energy Projects Service Manager in effectively delivering ambitious renewable energy generation projects.
You will identify, design and coordinate renewable energy projects (particularly Solar PV) that will help our client to meet their exciting Carbon Management Plan targets to reduce energy use, cost and carbon emissions as well as generating commercial income streams.
- Experience of providing technical support by identifying suitable buildings that would benefit from renewable technologies, producing renewable energy planning and grid connection applications and producing technical drawings showing proposed solar PV designs and outputs
- Practical understanding EPCs (Energy Performance Certificate) and structural surveys
- Experience of analysing and reporting on the efficiency and performance of renewable energy assets
- Self-motivated, conscientious and responsive. An ability to work flexibly to changing demands and tight timescales
- Experience of working on projects and advising on issues related to carbon emissions in relation to a wide range of property types and operations
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Harry Gibson
Apply for Energy Projects Officer – Nottingham
Summary: Are you an experienced, strategically focussed Procurement Manager who is able to...
August 17th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of Europe’s leading...
January 1st, 2018
The Client: TGRC are working with a client that are looking to redefine...
January 8th, 2018
Summary: Our client, an international energy company are recruiting a Data Manager to...
December 1st, 2017