Energy Project Development Engineer
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of a multinational, multi-discliplinary services company. This engineering role is a brand-new position and is centred on identifying and developing turn-key solutions that provide clients with an attractive ROI. This position is supported within a strong international energy management division. Experience with Energy Management, Performance Contracts / Energy Service Agreements and decentralised energy is required
- The Energy Project Development Engineer will develop and design viable projects, including justification of projects through relevant quantification of value.
- Determine the value proposition of projects
- Assist in structuring commercial propositions such as Energy Service Agreements, EPCs and PPAs
- Provide specific expertise including technical and financial analysis and cost estimating etc.
- Provide team with industry knowledge and influence field applications to ensure team is utilizing competitive best practices.
- Analyse building and portfolio energy data to support energy saving estimates and M&V.
- Implement and maintain M&V programs and track and report savings.
- Provide reports and information as required to support customer decisions around energy and infrastructure investments
- The Energy Project Development Engineer will be client focussed with the ability to prioritise matters of highest reward
- Comfortable working in a commercially focused environment
- Have attention to detail
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects at different stages
- Confident working with all levels within the firm
- Ability to self-start and maintain focus with minimal supervision
- Embrace change
- Have outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Qualification or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Detailed knowledge of building services and how energy is used within buildings
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Experience working in Energy Management / Building Services consultancy
- Detailed knowledge of Building Management Systems and/or Pharma / Industrial Process / Manufacturing
- Direct experience of working with clients across multiple industries
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Project Development Engineer
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of...
January 12th, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy services consultancy,...
July 12th, 2017
Job Title: Commercial Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
June 9th, 2017