Energy Business Development Executive – West London
Job Title: Energy Broker
Industry Sector: Energy Business Development Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000 basic + Commission
Site/Office Location: West London
Consultant: Andrew Green
We are working alongside one of the leading Energy Consultancy’s in their expansion of the Energy Sales team. Working in a vibrant and constantly evolving industry the successful candidate will be primarily tasked with generating opportunities over the phone to be referred to internal account managers/energy experts. This is an outbound telephone based role so you will need to be comfortable and confident selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
This is a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity that will suit someone who is target driven and enjoys communicating with people at all levels.
It is expected that after a minimum of 9 months in the position you will progress within the organisation to a Business Development position providing all KPI’s and deliverables have been fully met as a Sales Opener.
They can offer you:
• A great competitive salary and commission structure.
• Training, on-going support and a clear progression and career development plan.
• Uncapped commission along with bonuses and incentives.
• Dress down days.
• 22 days holiday.
• A fun but professional working environment.
• Free social events.
• Promoting the firm’s products and services to a broad range of targeted, mainly ‘mid-market’ businesses. This will involve a substantial volume of ‘cold calls’.
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant stakeholders internally and externally.
• Achieving and exceeding targets across a range of key deliverables primarily based on efficiently growing a ‘quality sales pipeline’ and generating new business opportunities.
• Upholding the company’s ethos and values by helping to maintain our market leading reputation for an ethical and transparent approach to sales.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activities to support pipeline management and effective forward planning.
• No previous industry experience necessary but a strong work ethic, desire to exceed targets and achieve success is vital.
• The ability to quickly build effective relationships and gain commitment and interest over the phone.
• Ability to be flexible, handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual level and as part of a team when required.
• Self-motivated and passionate about making a difference, you will combine great interpersonal and influencing skills and consistently display excellent communication and sales skills.
• Computer literate and possess excellent organisational and administrative skills.
• Target and results driven.
• Experience in a high volume cold calling environment.
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 02036 402 130
Apply for Energy Business Development Executive – West London
The Client: One of the largest and leading energy consultancies within the UK...
March 22nd, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Bids Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000...
March 15th, 2017
The Client: We are working alongside one of the leading international energy consultancy’s...
January 3rd, 2017