Energy Manager (Home-Based)
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider to engage a brand new Energy Manager for their growing energy solutions team.
To use specialist knowledge in low carbon technologies to identify energy efficiency solution potential, undertaking audits on client sites to identify, document and provide cost compelling energy reduction measures.
- Scheduling and conducting building energy audits across commercial/industrial premises.
- Identifying opportunities to improve energy performance across our client’s estate at both a technical and operational level.
- Co-ordination of specialist contractors.
- Provide concise reports for each property defining energy saving actions, costing solutions and robustly calculating potential savings.
- Develop action plans for each property and engage the Energy team with clear objectives for energy reduction.
- Reporting to the Technical Services Manager.
- Develop and utilise standard documentation to assist auditors in the capture of site information and reporting.
- Energy auditing and investment planning.
- Support the client’s senior management at various engagement levels up to board level.
- Provide training where appropriate and raise best practice awareness with all site stakeholders
- Energy Data Analysis.
- Decision Making based on evidence and sustainable outcome measures.
- Effective Time Management.
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills.
- Concise and accurate reporting
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential.
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Degree Qualified (Preferable)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Manager (Home-Based)
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider, in need of an...
January 4th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services and...
January 10th, 2017
Working within the Carbon Solutions and Reporting Team playing a key role in...
December 13th, 2016
Job Title: Water Consultant Industry Sector: Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Depending...
March 15th, 2017