Senior Energy Manager
Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider to engage a brand new Senior Energy Manager for their growing energy solutions team.
To use specialist knowledge in low carbon technologies to identify energy efficiency solution potential, undertaking audits on client sites to identify, document and provide cost compelling energy reduction measures.
- Grow and develop a mobile team of energy engineers.
- Scheduling and conducting building energy audits across commercial/industrial premises.
- Identifying opportunities to improve energy performance across the client’s estate at both a technical and operational level.
- Co-ordination of specialist energy engineers.
- Provide concise reports for each property defining energy saving actions, costing solutions and robustly calculating potential savings.
- Develop action plans for each property and engage the Energy team with clear objectives for energy reduction.
- Reporting to the Technical Services Manager.
- Develop and utilise standard documentation to assist auditors in the capture of site information and reporting.
- Energy auditing and investment planning.
- Support the client’s senior management at various engagement levels up to board level.
- Provide training where appropriate and raise best practice awareness with all site stakeholders
- Energy Data Analysis.
- Decision Making based on evidence and sustainable outcome measures.
- Effective Time Management.
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills.
- Concise and accurate reporting
- Strong analytical and statistical probing skills essential.
- Ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Degree Qualified (Preferable)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Senior Energy Manager
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
June 15th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
June 9th, 2017
Summary: Our client are a market leading Energy Solutions Company who have recently...
January 27th, 2017
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant Industry Sector: Sustainability Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 Site/Office Location:...
June 9th, 2017