Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading multi-disciplinary energy services provider to engage a brand new Energy Manager for their growing energy solutions team.
The role will be based around one of the business’s prestige clients in Central London, maintaining and communicating the comprehensive energy reports, delivering energy savings innovations.
To use specialist knowledge in low carbon technologies to identify energy efficiency solution potential, undertaking audits on the client’s site to identify, document and provide cost compelling energy reduction measures.
- Substantial experience as an energy manager in a similar FM environment
- Extensive experience in Building Services industry
- A good understanding of the current energy saving innovations and standards
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels with all levels
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct operational staff in a direction that will encourage energy saving mind sets
- A very pro-active approach in developing and taking forward energy saving projects, this would include discussing with the customer the benefits of the projects
- IT skills knowledge to include, Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Report writing
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider,...
July 5th, 2017
Summary: Our client is a long-established energy management software provider with over 25...
April 25th, 2017
Job Title: Settlements Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary:...
June 9th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017