Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company is working with the energy services division of a multinational, multi-disciplinary services company. Reporting to the Lead Energy Manager for a global industrial customer, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the energy strategy across the client portfolio. This includes energy management, project development, compliance, as well as data management and analysis.
The role would be well suited to someone with a practical background in energy engineering with further education/qualifications.
- The Energy Engineer will support the delivery of clients’ energy program tasks and objectives
- Assist clients to measure, monitor, and communicate program performance
- Identify energy, emissions, and water efficiency opportunities within customers property portfolio
- Prepare robust business cases around identified opportunities; determine costs and calculate potential savings in terms of kWh, CO2, and cost
- Help to Measure and Verify post implementation performance of projects and initiatives
- Assist clients to meet their regulatory and compliance requirements, eg CRC, EU ETS, and ESOS
- Assist clients to remain informed and take advantage of emerging opportunities, technologies as well as initiatives such as demand response schemes.
- Client focussed, with an ability to prioritise matters of highest reward
- Confident at working independently, with an ability to self-start
- Attention to detail, along with good organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, technically adept and analytical
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Sociable and outgoing
- Qualification in an engineering/energy related subject e.g. Building Services Engineering, Mech Eng, Elec Eng etc.
- Detailed knowledge of building services and how energy is used within commercial buildings
- Strong interpersonal skills
- English language – well developed written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Driving license and willingness to travel
- Knowledge of BMS and/or Pharma / Industrial Process / Manufacturing preferred
- Experience working within the FM industry and with multinational blue-chip companies preferred
- Direct experience of working with clients across multiple industries
- Experience with energy analysis and management tools and software
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Engineer
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy...
April 12th, 2017
Job Title: LNG Trader – EMEA Industry Sector: Energy Trading Job Type: Permanent...
July 18th, 2017
The Role The Green Recruitment Company is working with a distributed solar company...
September 10th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017