Energy Engineer Manager
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a distributed solar company headquartered in Dubai. While providing solar solutions is their main line of business, the company also provides solar leasing options. As a result are looking for a Senior Manager to help grow and expand their ESCO business services.
The role is based in Dubai, the responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Overseeing billing analysis and facility benchmarking analysis to ensure required energy efficiency measures (EEM) are in place.
- Monitoring and benchmarking ESCO energy efficiency audits against mechanical systems, control systems and lighting energy efficiency targets.
- Ensuring accuracy of EEM energy calculations, savings projections and narrative descriptions of ESCO energy savings contracts.
- Reviewing and presenting facility energy audits, feasibility studies, technical audits, energy, M&V and project performance reports to The Company.
- Building strong relationships with sales and technical staff at ESCO partners to ensure original design intent is adhered to throughout implementation.
- Performing savings calculations and identifying any risk associated with the projections, scenario projections, sensitivity analysis and lifecycle costing.
- Ensuring project estimates are accurate and the project scope is executable within the budget, including savings projections are plausible and financial risk is identified and analyzed.
- Working with relevant project site staff and ESCO teams to ensure accurate operation within design parameters.
- Utilizing energy modeling applications and spreadsheets to forecast, analyze and compare projected energy savings to actual usage and EEM attractiveness.
- Maintaining project files and statistics for reporting to The Company, invoicing and ESCO performance.
- Searching for new ESCO partners and projects that could benefit from The Company’s financing services.
- Traveling to visit potential ESCO partners and energy savings site projects.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with regional ESCOs.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Energy Engineering.
- Energy Professional certification – Certified Energy Manager preferred.
- A minimum 6+ years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of MEP systems and design.
- Knowledge of LEED or equivalent certifications.
- Experience working on energy efficiency projects.
- Knowledge of building systems, energy technologies, green building and high performance design.
- Understanding of business development strategy and market analysis is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of construction and subcontracting.
- Proficiency with energy modeling software
- Proficiency with engineering software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Project or Primavera.
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Jenita Nandha
Apply for Energy Engineer Manager
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading international energy...
September 28th, 2017
The Organisation: Our client is an independent international engineering and project management consultancy....
June 16th, 2017
Job Title: Commercial Data Manager Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up...
June 9th, 2017