Energy & Carbon
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy reduction consultancy to identify a Energy Consultant to join their team.
The newly appointed Energy Consultant will be responsible for conducting energy audits, liaising with Account Managers and Clients directly- identifying and delivering energy savings opportunities and optimisation strategies re: energy use.
- Conducting Energy audits across an array of buildings (mainly commercial premises).
- Calculate energy savings
- Collect and analyse energy field data
- Prepare audit reports containing energy analysis results or recommendations for energy cost saving.
- Monitor energy usage with a range of tools- Data Loggers, light meters, flue gas analyzers, amp-probes, watt meters, volt meters, thermometers or utility meters.
- Upselling energy solutions or energy reduction technologies by way reducing the wider energy usage.
- Identify opportunities to improve the operation, maintenance, or energy efficiency of building or process systems.
- Examine commercial sites to determine the feasibility of installing equipment that allows building management systems to reduce electricity consumption during peak demand periods.
- Experience conducting energy audits across commercial sites.
- ESOS Assessor (Preferable)
- Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership
- IPMVP (Preferable)
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Cory Rogers
Apply for Energy Consultant
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading Energy Services Provider...
January 5th, 2018
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside an energy management and...
February 9th, 2018
Summary: Split location, 3-4 days Liverpool and 1-2 days London per week. 3...
December 7th, 2017