Energy Audit Engineer
Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company, are seeking an Energy Audit Engineer with practical on-site energy experience to join their UK DSR team. Our client are well established in the UK markets, with their technology having been installed at over 200 sites over the course of the last 10 years. With a particular focus on the industrial sector, our client are looking to grow their technical team by hiring an experienced engineer who will represent them on client sites.
As an Energy Audit Engineer, you will be responsible for the following;
- Site surveys of customer sites with particular focus in the industrial sector
- Identify suitable load for smart grid technology integration and system specification (including metering, communications and control equipment) for integration with our client’s service
- Conduct Energy Analysis on customer data to create opportunities and to help with the technical elements of sales propositions. Also determine any additional savings and revenue generation potentials
- Liaise internally to specify requirements for customer’s installation
- Interact with client side engineering staff and third-party customers as part of our client’s technologies installation and equipment integration
- Commissioning of our client’s technologies on site
- Electrical testing and relevant fault finding on site
- Project Management where required
Skills & Aptitude:
You will have the following experience
- PLC systems; interface and setup experience
- Experience in the set-up and configuration of energy metering equipment
- Electrical Engineering degree level qualified
- Knowledge of in Demand Side Response programmes and processes
- Understanding of energy usage, energy billing across industrial and commercial retail buildings an advantage.
- Proficient in project management, design and implementation, together with business planning
- First rate customer management skills, coupled with strong listening and communications skills
- Organized, energetic and self-motivated
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite of software tools
- A full UK driving license will be required
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Audit Engineer
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
May 19th, 2017
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017
The Client: Our client is a young but well respected future energy company,...
August 15th, 2017
Summary: Our company, part of a leading energy efficiency company is dedicated to...
July 4th, 2017