Energy Analyst (M&V)
Energy & Carbon
Our client provide financing and project management on energy infrastructure upgrades for NHS Trusts across the UK. They are currently seeking an Energy Analyst to join their analytical team. This team are pivotal in providing up to date energy data and energy reports for energy performance contracts across the UK.
The Energy Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Audit data and prepare reports for energy saving performance contracts within the NHS and public sector.
- Attend meetings with clients and contractors nationally to review quarterly and annual reconciliations.
- Assist with on-going queries on data and project performance issues.
- Assist with development of spreadsheets and reporting procedures.
- Work within a dedicated M&V team responsible for monitoring energy usage across the UK and Ireland
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials
- Energy management and or energy monitoring ideally in hospital and health care environments, knowledge of utility bill structures and formats, familiarity with concepts of CHP, boilers and general knowledge of BMS/building services,
- Highly competent in use and working with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, VBA familiarity a bonus.
- Familiarity with IPMVP would be useful
- A keen eye for detail, comfortable working and manipulating large, complex data sets to the highest standards.
- Knowledge of energy billing and experienced in carbon accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of energy reduction drivers and projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experienced interpreting and implementing the fine detail of contracts
- Analytical approach to solving problems, methodical and attention to detail. Happy to work on own initiative and able to commit to meeting deadlines.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Analyst (M&V)
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider...
October 25th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a market leading energy efficiency business. They provide...
August 8th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a growing energy services consultancy,...
July 12th, 2017
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy...
April 12th, 2017