Our client, a leading International Energy Company are recruiting for an Energy Analyst to join their vibrant, established energy team in London. This role has the ability for progression to a more senior analytical route or an energy management route. For this role, the ability to manipulate, run and improve energy data for our client in this role is paramount.
The Energy Analyst will analyse incoming energy data from a variety of sources, translate the data and present it to the relevant internal and external stakeholders for further evaluation. You will be responsible for the following:
- Analyse building and process energy consumption using specialist software and MS Excel
- Apply and develop numerical models to trend and evaluate performance
- Produce regular written reports
- Alert clients to abnormal usage patterns
- Evaluate and verify energy efficiency projects
- Develop energy data visualisation techniques
Candidate Qualifications Required:
- Project management skills will be needed to drive future improvements and change as there is a constant need to upgrade technologies.
- Enthusiastic, highly numerical with strong analytical skills
- Experience of building services is desirable although not essential as training will be provided
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a history of delivering high quality and accurate work to deadlines
- Self-motivating with strong organisational skills
- Previous experience with account management is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Able to challenge the way things are done and look at ways to optimise improvements to the business
- Proven delivery in improving efficiency and quality of performance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen to learn with an interest in energy efficiency
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent in a numerical / business discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Finance, IT, Science, Engineering) with good academic background
- Qualifications such as CEM, CMVP, TEMOL, AEM are desirable, although not essential
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tim Hall
- +44 (0) 203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Analyst
Summary: Our client is an international Energy Solutions provider with a great reputation...
July 12th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading global, multi-disciplinary, energy...
July 5th, 2017
Summary: Our client is the leading provider of district heating solutions in towns...
November 28th, 2017
Summary: Our client, a leading Demand Side Response company are seeking a Project...
April 13th, 2017