The Green Recruitment Company are working with an energy consultancy that are looking to grow their analytical team. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. With a growing team and customer base they are now looking for the best talented, committed and passionate people to join. In their next phase, they want to develop and expand their client base and redefine their service delivery.
The role involves all aspects of diagnosing and responding to client’s site performance and to manage queries/issues through a ticketing system and a helpdesk support line. In addition, the role entails weekly reporting through the use of data to highlight any concerns across multi-site portfolios.
- Energy Reporting
- Carrying out analysis to identify site issues.
- Interpreting energy data to diagnose performance issues.
- Customer Service
- Resolving customer issues.
- Responding to inbound support requests.
- Updating clients.
- Case Management
- Site visits.
- Quotations for works to resolve issues.
- Case handling to the benefit of customers.
- System Management
- Remotely accessing Building Management Systems.
- Analytical background.
- Project Support experience (desirable)
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.
- A driving license and car.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Tom Brookes
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Analyst
The Company: Our client is a specialist consultancy that provide a wide variety...
July 11th, 2017
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy consultancy...
December 5th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Account Manager (Gas) Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job Type: Permanent...
April 11th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working with an energy consultancy that...
December 1st, 2017