Energy Administration Team Leader – Kent
Job Title: Energy Administration Team Leader
Industry Sector: Energy Procurement
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Andrew Green
The primary responsibility of the role is the management of all meter upgrades, new connections and data acquisitions.
Relationship management with our suppliers/partners. Monitor performance and track SLA delivery.
Management of New connections.
Innovate on new ways of thinking to solve problems against demanding timescales and resources.
Handle a variety of customer enquiries, managing client expectations and managing appropriate solutions.
To achieve long-term strategic goals while embracing and promoting the Company’s high ethical standards such that personal honesty, integrity and teamwork are never compromised.
The company is part of a wider international group who are dedicated to energy efficiency. The firm offers integrated services spanning procurement, compliance, strategy, implementation, operations and maintenance.
• Day to day management of team, holding regular team meetings and monthly one to one’s. Monitoring team and individual performance and producing bi-weekly reports for Operations Manager.
• Escalating and identifying issues and potential risks.
• Communicate quickly, regularly and clearly with the client in a professional manner, on the telephone and via email so they feel confident that their account is being managed well.
• Project management of all electricity and gas new connections, capacity upgrades/decreases, reporting on secure and invoiced revenue.
• Project management of all AMR upgrades and installations, ensuring these are delivered on time with regular communication to the Client Directors and Clients.
• Undertaking regular data quality and assurance tasks, ensuring Optima is fully updated with current DC, MOP and AMR data
• Relationship and commercial management of Suppliers/Partners, building strong relationships with all suppliers/partners, conference calls/meeting to review performance and agreed SLA’s are continuously met.
• Project management of all HH supplies for DC, providing forecast of revenue and tracking commission values.
• Responsible for all HH/AMR imports and manual consumption imports, automating as many as possible, HH/AMR analysis, resolving missing or inaccuracies with data.
• Management of MOP contracts, tracking commission values with EDF, STARK and Npower for historic and new contracts
• Knowledge of industry legislation, keeping up to date with new liegislation/amendments and ensure other team members are aware and understand these, sharing this knowledge with the wider business unit.
• Support sales with Client Services Team and New Business Team
• Dealing with internal customers and liaise with other members of the company to resolve any client queries quickly and efficiently.
• Training and mentoring other team members.
• Manage the relationship with the client throughout the business cycle
• Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally.
• Support the current Lean 6σ work, review and implement changes with positivity and motivate the team.
• Evidence of I.T. skills. Competent in Excel (intermediate to advanced level) and competent in Microsoft Word and Outlook. Optima experience is preferred, experience of inputting data and using databases on a day-to-day basis is essential.
• Strong analytical skills are required to absorb complex information in relation to energy tariffs, the energy sector and the legislative requirements affecting our business and clients.
• Good administration skills and attention to detail. This role requires the ability to manage a large volume of information, paying close attention to detail; spotting errors to ensure the client continues to receive an excellent level of service.
• Organisation skills. You must have the ability to manage competing client demands, liaise with suppliers and adhere to internal quality standards often to tight deadlines.
• The ability to manage client expectations in an assertive, systematic and professional way to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. An ability to identify problems and resolve them
• Metering knowledge and understanding of supplier processes and data flows.
• Identifying errors and inconsistencies and applying appropriate solutions to resolve them.
• Deal with any client complaints on email/telephone bringing them to a satisfactory conclusion as quickly as possible.
• Manage the front facing enquiries in all aspects of client account, including complex queries.
• Innovate on new ways of thinking to solve problems against demanding timescales and resources
• Possess an awareness of the wider implications of non delivery.
• Experience working in an Energy Environment and previous experience of working with Suppliers and Data collectors will be highly desirable
• Commercial awareness, understanding the impact of non delivery
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across renewable, environmental and energy sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Andrew Green
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Energy Administration Team Leader – Kent
The Company: Our client is a renewable energy company with global interests in...
July 17th, 2017
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading medium-sized energy...
October 6th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company have been engaged by a leading energy services provider,...
October 3rd, 2017
The Client: One of the UK’s leading developers and service providers in the...
October 17th, 2017