Egypt – Quantity Surveyor – Solar PV
- Has a commercial mindset with a technical background.
- Develop, maintain a log and certify completed works volumes according to contract Bills of Quantities.
- Review and certify Contractor Interim Payment Certificates
- Identify, review, manage and log variation orders from contractors.
- Be the single point of contact for matters relating to contract value and percentage completion for works execution at the site
- Work closely with the project planners to feed accurate progress into the planning system.
- Observe correct adherence to methods of measurement
- Assist the Project Manager and Contracts Administrator as required in commercial and contractual issues.
- Maintain and upload to SharePoint a daily photographic log of progress.
- May also be a planner, competent in Primavera P6
- Work closely with his contractor counterpart in certifying progress claims for monthly payment, and maintain full control of construction costs.
- Reports to Construction Manager.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in a similar construction site based role.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Quantity Surveyor – Solar PV
Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials...
August 18th, 2017
The Company TGRC have partnered with a solar developer whose operations exist across...
May 21st, 2017
Purpose of The Role Monitor daily and long term performance of a number...
April 12th, 2017
We are looking for a senior renewable energy engineer with experience of working...
July 3rd, 2017