Egypt – Quantity Surveyor – Solar PV
- Has a commercial mindset with a technical background.
- Develop, maintain a log and certify completed works volumes according to contract Bills of Quantities.
- Review and certify Contractor Interim Payment Certificates
- Identify, review, manage and log variation orders from contractors.
- Be the single point of contact for matters relating to contract value and percentage completion for works execution at the site
- Work closely with the project planners to feed accurate progress into the planning system.
- Observe correct adherence to methods of measurement
- Assist the Project Manager and Contracts Administrator as required in commercial and contractual issues.
- Maintain and upload to SharePoint a daily photographic log of progress.
- May also be a planner, competent in Primavera P6
- Work closely with his contractor counterpart in certifying progress claims for monthly payment, and maintain full control of construction costs.
- Reports to Construction Manager.
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in a similar construction site based role.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Quantity Surveyor – Solar PV
The Company: Our client works as both consultant and developer within the Renewable...
July 26th, 2017
The Construction Manager is the Company’s main representative on site and is responsible...
August 18th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a growing company in the energy performance sector....
July 12th, 2017
The Company TGRC have partnered with a solar developer whose operations exist across...
May 21st, 2017