Egypt – QA/QC Manager – Solar PV
- The QA/QC Manager will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan.
- Ensure Subcontractors develop documentation and adhere to Quality Control Plan requirements.
- Co-ordinate inspection activities jointly between contractor and Client superintendent team.
- Review and approve the Contractor quality documentation and ITP
- Create and maintain statistical reporting on inspection pass / fail rates.
- Participate in Quality reviews and produce Quality reports as required
- Witness and sign-off material receipt inspections for all deliveries. Ensure documentation is returned to the central procurement and logistics team via the document controller.
- Carry out all other tasks required by Site Construction Manager or PM
- Present quality issues / failings at daily prestart meetings to improve quality performance at the site.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery from contractor of all as-built and inspection records.
- Co-ordinates inspections and punch listing. .
- Ensure a ‘RIGHT FIRST TIME’ mentality prevails in all project participants. Ensure a robust inspection regime is implemented.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar roles. PV plant experience is advantageous.
- Egyptian local preferred
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – QA/QC Manager – Solar PV
The Company Our Client operates within the construction industry, focusing on large scale...
October 16th, 2017
Company Profile Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, develops and markets, a...
July 6th, 2017
The Company: Our client is an international presence and offer the candidate a...
July 12th, 2017
Industry: Renewable energy, ground mounted solar PV Operation & Maintenance Start Date: ASAP...
April 12th, 2017