Egypt – QA/QC Manager – Solar PV
- The QA/QC Manager will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan.
- Ensure Subcontractors develop documentation and adhere to Quality Control Plan requirements.
- Co-ordinate inspection activities jointly between contractor and Client superintendent team.
- Review and approve the Contractor quality documentation and ITP
- Create and maintain statistical reporting on inspection pass / fail rates.
- Participate in Quality reviews and produce Quality reports as required
- Witness and sign-off material receipt inspections for all deliveries. Ensure documentation is returned to the central procurement and logistics team via the document controller.
- Carry out all other tasks required by Site Construction Manager or PM
- Present quality issues / failings at daily prestart meetings to improve quality performance at the site.
- Ensure the correct and timely delivery from contractor of all as-built and inspection records.
- Co-ordinates inspections and punch listing. .
- Ensure a ‘RIGHT FIRST TIME’ mentality prevails in all project participants. Ensure a robust inspection regime is implemented.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar roles. PV plant experience is advantageous.
- Egyptian local preferred
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – QA/QC Manager – Solar PV
The Client: A young and fast growing renewable energy companies that are a...
December 14th, 2017
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Embedded Generation Industry Sector: Energy Procurement Job...
July 18th, 2017
Vacancy for; Solar Farm Area Manager based in the Oxford/Newbury area The Company...
April 4th, 2017
The QA/QC Manager will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan....
August 18th, 2017