Egypt – Project Planner – Solar PV
- The project Planner will mirror the role of the Contractor’s planner and ensure robustness of the plan and Contractors’ execution thereof.
- Will take the wider view of co-ordinating the plans of all contractors at the site.
- Will act immediately in notifying the Construction manager of potential slippages in the execution schedule.
- Will work closely in developing recovery schedules with the Contractors as required.
- Will report progress into the master plan maintained by the company planner sat in HQ.
- Will provide weekly updates and lookahead schedules for discussion at weekly site meetings and for implementation.
- Will work in the field and compute time and motion studies to ensure Contractor staff are working efficiently. Make recommendations where appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility for schedule control and monitoring at a daily activity level. Takes pride in guiding the site management on potential schedule risks.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- Expert in Primavera P6
- 5+ years in similar roles. Preferably working on complex plant build projects. Has a technical background.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Project Planner – Solar PV
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer...
August 22nd, 2017
The Company: Our client is a well-established Solar PV expert. They are prided...
July 17th, 2017
The Company TGRC are partnered with a commercial distributed solar company based in...
August 24th, 2017
The Company TGRC have partnered with a solar developer whose operations exist across...
May 21st, 2017