Egypt – Project Planner – Solar PV
- The project Planner will mirror the role of the Contractor’s planner and ensure robustness of the plan and Contractors’ execution thereof.
- Will take the wider view of co-ordinating the plans of all contractors at the site.
- Will act immediately in notifying the Construction manager of potential slippages in the execution schedule.
- Will work closely in developing recovery schedules with the Contractors as required.
- Will report progress into the master plan maintained by the company planner sat in HQ.
- Will provide weekly updates and lookahead schedules for discussion at weekly site meetings and for implementation.
- Will work in the field and compute time and motion studies to ensure Contractor staff are working efficiently. Make recommendations where appropriate.
- Assumes the responsibility for schedule control and monitoring at a daily activity level. Takes pride in guiding the site management on potential schedule risks.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- Expert in Primavera P6
- 5+ years in similar roles. Preferably working on complex plant build projects. Has a technical background.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Project Planner – Solar PV
Our client is a multinational developer working across the global solar PV Markets. They are...
December 5th, 2017
Our client are one the fastest growing Solar PV Inverter manufacturers with a...
December 4th, 2017
Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials...
August 18th, 2017
Purpose of The Role Monitor daily and long term performance of a number...
April 12th, 2017