Egypt – Mechanical Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Ensures lock-out and permitting procedures are followed when working with electrical systems.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures nuts are tightened, construction is according to drawings, and that damages, errors and reworks are minimised
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working on complex plant build projects. Has a technical background.
- PV plant tracker installation is preferred / advantageous
- Egyptian local preferred.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Mechanical Engineer – Solar PV
Summary: The Green Recruitment Company are working with a leading, international energy and...
April 25th, 2017
Company Profile Software vendor specialised in energy information systems, develops and markets, a...
July 6th, 2017
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representing a global solar developer specializing...
May 21st, 2017
The Company: Our client is a growing company in the energy performance sector....
July 12th, 2017