Egypt – Mechanical Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Ensures lock-out and permitting procedures are followed when working with electrical systems.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures nuts are tightened, construction is according to drawings, and that damages, errors and reworks are minimised
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working on complex plant build projects. Has a technical background.
- PV plant tracker installation is preferred / advantageous
- Egyptian local preferred.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Mechanical Engineer – Solar PV
The Construction Manager is the Company’s main representative on site and is responsible...
August 18th, 2017
Job Description Contract: permanent Currently seeking a Technical Asset Manager with expertise in...
October 16th, 2017
Purpose of The Role To manage a number of solar assets by ensuring...
April 12th, 2017
The Company Our client has an enviable reputation as a highly professional provider...
April 12th, 2017