Egypt – HSE Officer – Solar PV
- Implement our client’s zero incident, zero harm approach to construction.
- Encourage the reporting of near misses, accidents and incidents. Incentivise worker uptake of safe working practices and encourage an open attitude towards discussing incidents..
- Perform root cause analysis of all near misses, accidents and incidents. Ensure lessons are learned, logged and shared across the portfolio of projects to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure a zero tolerance approach to unsafe practices. Remove people from site where required.
- Set-up, plan, document and deliver a program of 15 minute training sessions in daily pre-start toolbox meetings. Create and maintain safety course attendance logs
- Ensure Contractor reporting is maintained as required in all project plans..
- Develop and monitor the implementation of tag-out / lock-out safe working and permitting procedures with Subcontractors
- Co-ordinate with client and Contractor Security Management on any issues affecting the site labour.
- Ensure a rigorous regime of plant and equipment inspection and certification is followed by Subcontractors.
- Monitor contractors compliance to environmental requirements.
- Act on occasion as the Community Liason Office
- Be a beacon for safety at the site. Lead the way to a zero incident delivery and secure the workforce embraces a ‘Safety First’ attitude.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working on complex plant build projects. Experience working with electrical systems preferred.
- Egyptian local preferred.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – HSE Officer – Solar PV
The Company: Our client, a fast-growing investment management business, is looking to hire...
July 4th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a growing company in the energy performance sector....
July 12th, 2017
The Company: TGRC are partnered with a developer and solutions provider of solar...
August 10th, 2017
Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials...
August 18th, 2017