Egypt – Electrical Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components.
- Supervises the laying and termination of LV and MV cables and electrical equipment.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Ensures lock-out and permitting procedures are followed when working with electrical systems.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Provides the Electrical Engineering experience to make informed decisions on contractor quality and execution methods.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar role.
- PV plant experience is required.
- Previous experience in electrical construction and commissioning works required. Experience of interfacing with EETC preferable.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Electrical Engineer – Solar PV
Our client is a multinational IPP, working across the global solar PV Markets....
September 19th, 2017
Support the project with office and practical local logistics and bookings for the...
August 18th, 2017
The Company Our Client operates within the construction industry, focusing on large scale...
October 16th, 2017
The Company: Our Client is a United Kingdom based developer of solar farms....
July 18th, 2017