Egypt – Electrical Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components.
- Supervises the laying and termination of LV and MV cables and electrical equipment.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Ensures lock-out and permitting procedures are followed when working with electrical systems.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Provides the Electrical Engineering experience to make informed decisions on contractor quality and execution methods.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar role.
- PV plant experience is required.
- Previous experience in electrical construction and commissioning works required. Experience of interfacing with EETC preferable.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Electrical Engineer – Solar PV
The Company We are one of the longest running solar PV specialists in...
July 5th, 2017
The Role The Project Manager will help the company regarding the Designing &...
April 11th, 2017
The Company: Our client is a large and fast-growing company, who are market...
July 4th, 2017
Industry: Renewable energy, ground mounted solar PV Operation & Maintenance Start Date: ASAP...
April 12th, 2017