Egypt – Construction Manager – Solar PV
The Construction Manager is the Company’s main representative on site and is responsible for the controlled delivery of the construction works by the sub-contractors according to contract schedule, quality and cost, in a safe manner.
Professional of leading construction of large scale PV is required – 20MW minimum.
- Is the direct manager for all site personnel. Ensures co-ordination of the client’s construction management / works superintendence team.
- Issue daily reports to the Project Manager with a focus on schedule, risk, quality, safety and progress.
- Monitor the progress of construction on site and resolve site issues with contractors. Lead the site team in all activities to secure a proactive approach to working with the contractor to deliver according to contract. Lead the co-ordination between different contractors on site.
- Provide mentoring and establish working systems.
- Document all issues/problems in the appropriate systems
- Co-ordinate daily inspection tasks with the QA/QC Manager and Sub-Contractors according to Quality Control Plan and ITP.
- Secure contractor and client teams deliver according to approved plans for
- Material storage and handling
- Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Planning and reporting
- Identify and advise the Project Manager of any issues and risks associated with the Project
- Through successful management of his superintendent team, ensures successful delivery of a working plant according to all safety, quality and project plans.
- Reports to Project Manager
- Fluent in English written and oral (Arabic also preferred)
- 10+ years working on complex petrochemical / industrial plant / power plant builds in similar role.
- Prior PV plant experience is mandatory.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Construction Manager – Solar PV
The QA/QC Manager will lead the project’s adherence to the Quality Management Plan....
August 18th, 2017
We are looking for a senior renewable energy engineer with experience of working...
July 3rd, 2017
Industry: Renewable energy, ground mounted solar PV Operation & Maintenance Start Date: ASAP...
April 12th, 2017
The Company: TGRC are partnered with a developer and solutions provider of solar...
August 10th, 2017