Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Is responsible for the civil works elements of the plant such as buildings, fences, roads and sewerage.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures contractors use sound construction methods and materials and construct according to the contract requirements.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working with roads, earthworks, piling and foundations.
- Shall be a registered Engineer in Egypt
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer...
August 1st, 2017
Purpose of The Role To manage a number of solar assets by ensuring...
April 12th, 2017
The Company Our client has an enviable reputation as a highly professional provider...
April 12th, 2017
The project Planner will mirror the role of the Contractor’s planner and ensure...
August 18th, 2017