Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Is responsible for the civil works elements of the plant such as buildings, fences, roads and sewerage.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures contractors use sound construction methods and materials and construct according to the contract requirements.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working with roads, earthworks, piling and foundations.
- Shall be a registered Engineer in Egypt
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
Our client is a specialist renewable energy advisory business. They are involved in...
July 3rd, 2017
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representing a global solar developer specializing...
May 21st, 2017
The Company The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a European solar company...
May 9th, 2017
The Company: Our client works as both consultant and developer within the Renewable...
July 26th, 2017