Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
- Reviews engineering documentation from contractors. Approves specifications and datasheets related to the materials and components selected by the Contractor.
- Supervises the correct handling and installation of all materials during receipt, loading to installation position and during installation.
- Inspects the physical works carried out by contractors to ensure quality and accuracy of all construction.
- Ensures the requirements of contract and engineering documentation are carried through to construction.
- Is responsible for the civil works elements of the plant such as buildings, fences, roads and sewerage.
- Provides safety supervision at the site, reviewing Contractor method statements and procedures.
- Is the person who ensures contractors use sound construction methods and materials and construct according to the contract requirements.
- Reports to Construction Manager
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and oral
- 10+ years in similar roles. Preferably working with roads, earthworks, piling and foundations.
- Shall be a registered Engineer in Egypt
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Liam Pryle
- +44 203 640 2130
Apply for Egypt – Civil Engineer – Solar PV
Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding Call off orders with external...
August 14th, 2017
Company Our client is a leading manufacturer and developer of Solar PV Inverters...
October 10th, 2017
The project Planner will mirror the role of the Contractor’s planner and ensure...
October 4th, 2017
Our client is searching for a dynamic and commercially minded Energy Projects Officer...
August 22nd, 2017