Director / Senior Director – Clean Energy
The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading Economic Consulting Practice who provide services to the Energy sector. These include Corporate finance, M&A, Strategy, Business turnaround and Business Intelligence. Their clean energy exposure focuses on Wind, Solar, Storage, Aggregation, Hydro and Biomass. A good understanding of Clean Energy technologies, markets and stakeholders across the whole value chain is essential.
The role will be directly reporting to the Senior Managing Director of the Clean Energy team, responsibilities including
- Origination and Business Development
- Management Consulting & Strategic Thinking – execution of project mandates
- Corporate Finance / M&A – sale mandate, capital raising and due diligence
- Financial Analysis / Financial modelling
- Energy policy development and impact assessment
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research – Macro-economic, Industry, Climate Change
- Research writing & production
- Policy Research
- Assistance in building of relationship with clients and investors
- Preparation and presentation of documentation and analysis
- Strong academics – 21 or above, strong A level results (desirable MBA / LLB)
- Additional qualifications CFA or ACA /ACCA etc.
- Experience in a fast paced environment – Investment Banking / Venture Capital / Private Equity / Accounting firm / Management Consultancy / Renewable Energy Advisory
- Substantial experience in M&A, Strategy, Business Intelligence, or Consulting
- Transaction and M&A experience within Renewable Energy
- Financial modelling
- Strong writer – relating to pitch books, articles and presentations
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive, practical and commercial approach
- Highly organised, logical, with corporate experience
- Sufficient relevant professional experience to demonstrate the ability to be an effective EFC Director and alignment with our firm’s values of; integrity, creativity, achievement, respect and empathy
To apply for this role please contact us at:
- Rory Chandler
- 0203 640 2130
Apply for Director / Senior Director – Clean Energy
The Company: Our client, a fast-growing investment management business, is looking to hire...
July 4th, 2017
The Green Recruitment Company represent a market leading renewable energy company. The business...
August 2nd, 2017
THE CLIENT: TGRC represents a leading independent infrastructure and private equity investment manager...
November 2nd, 2017
The Company: Our Client is a growing investment company, with this role being...
July 12th, 2017